Organizing & Advising Services
" My Mission "
To refresh, enhance and maintain mindful organization for your children's play spaces. Based on your current space & goals, your children's needs & milestones along with your family lifestyle.
" Benefits & Lasting Results "
Safety and independence, supporting focused play and modeling easier clean up approaches ALL children can take part in!
Better cognitive support, a safe & accessible learning environment for children aged 2-8+.
" With Pride "
I bring 12+ years of combined educational & professional experience in organizing & administering early learning guided play approaches, introducing the best fit educational toy/activities options per age/level and strengthening existing home support systems.
Clean, refresh & purge:
Old playdoh, dried markers & paints, broken and or items in need of batteries, small item organization; legos, puzzles, craft & bead sets, organize craft items; stickers, glue, paper, etc, clean storage containers.
Upcycle current items for storage use as well as:
Provide my recommended organizing lists via Amazon - for additional support storage and suggestions - from small to more deep dive space projects.
Create personalized play space rotation plans:
With recommended age/level timelines for activities, toys and access suggestions.
Providing toys and age-level activity milestone lists:
This ensures age-level appropriate toy, book and activity options are available and rotated in/out (including moving items to be within reach based on age/level, ensuring safe independent play.
STANDARDS & BENEFITS
✅ Insured - Industry Professional
✅ Organizing & Maintenance Planning
Attention to current needs and support for maintaining through growth milestones.
✅ Reviewing placement and space safety:
Based on children's ages & milestones
✅ Provide consult services for DIY'ers:
To create a maintenance plan for a current space in need of space & toy rotation & declutter plans, safety check lists, to minimizing future clutter build up, loss of engagement, more clean up participation and safe independent play set ups based on children's ages & levels.
✅ Organization, Rotation & Maintenance Services:
Ranging to best fit each client and their families needs. From declutter, light organizing and implementing an existing toy & space rotation (to) creating a new toy & space rotation & plan based on age and levels along with safe access checks and maintenance plans with timelines (to) a deep drive with 2-3 rooms and/or 4 or more children in need of space and toy rotation services & plan as well as additional playroom accessories.
Prices & Packages
Initial Consult Questions
Questions I’ll review to best help me support you with your goals & space needs:
- Motivation for your call & and current play space?
- Goals for your current/future play space
- Size of your play space(s)?
- How many children & their ages?
- What are the children’s play interests? (i.e; crafting, pretend play, building, dolls/action figures/animals, games, books/puzzles), practical life play (kitchen, play house, presents job), sensory play options
- Can they/do they play in their current play space for these activities and play?
- Do you have books/reading options displayed/accessible?
- Current storage/containers for play space items? (Are they clear or solid colors and open or closed bins? Are most toys within sight?
- Does you play space feel too busy, and a constant need to tidy? Or very tidy and minimal items/toys able to access?
- Does your children play independently? Do they need assistance or prefer more 1x1 play?
- Do you have a toy and/or space rotation plan?
- What is your tidy up process on a typical day? Do the children help with this?
- Do you have designated places or ‘zones’) for crafts, water play, puzzles or building, pretend play?
- Is your play space in need of a refresh of supplies (purge old, used up: markers, crayons, play doh, sticker sheets, papers) are all items in working conditions and have batteries? Are some items/books/learning materials ‘aging out’ past your child’s current needs/level?